Ready to Copy Examples of Personal Thank You Letter Sample Wording
Below, you will find each personal thank you letter sample written grouped by receiver
. There are a million variations of personal
thank you notes
, and I want to write them all. I thought this would make it easier for you to find your personal thank you letter right away.
Do you have the
? Some big cards, postcards or odd-sized envelopes require specific postage.
Some Quick Dos and Don’ts
• Do write specifically what you are thanking them for first. (See template)
• Do not include other news, requests, or news in the thank you note
• Do handwrite your personalized thank you card, note or letter
• Do mention the specific gift in the note
• Do send a thank you note for each gift
• Do specifically compliment the sender such as you are generous or your attendance was appreciated
• Do not give a general compliments such as everyone was so generous or it was great having everybody there
• Do you the word “you” more than the word “I”
• Do mail your card, note or letter right away
• Do not send a group thank you letter, E-mail or newsletter for personal thank you correspondence
For more tips on how to write a thank you note go
You can also find thank you phrases to substitute into your thank you letters
if you would like to craft your own personalized thank you notes instead of using one of a personal thank you letter sample below, you can use this template
or you can use the words of a famous person. Check out these
thank you quotes and quotes of gratitude.
Thank You Letter Sample To Close Friends and Family
• Just Added! Thank You Note Samples for Kids!
School Thank You Note Samples
• Coach Thank You Note Wording
• Sponsor Thank Yous
• Sample for Sister, Brother, Significant Other
• Thank You In-laws
• Thank You Note Pallbearer
Personal Thank You Letter Sample to Say Thank You Friend
• Teacher Thank You Poems
• Teacher Thank You
Workplace Thank You Letter Sample
• Thank you letter for bonus
• Just Added!Co-worker and boss thank yous
• New! Job Interview Thank You Letter
• Thank you gift ideas for co-workers and employee appreciation
Personal Thank You Letter Sample - Medical Professionals
• Note to Accompany Thank You Gift for Dentist
• Thank You Note Surgeon
(and a few gift ideas)
• Saying thank you to hospice staff
• Thank You to Priest
Since were on the subject of thank you notes in progress stay tuned for another compilation, personal thank you letter sample page specific special occasions (i.e. Thank You for attending or gift giving for birthdays, Christmas, Mothers Day, Baptism, Communion, etc.) are on the way. (And by that I mean by like in the next couple of days).
Naturally, there will be an overlap, because you will want to send a personal thank you letter to a special person for a special occasion, but this is kind of tough to figure out. So most of the special people categories are for gifts and favors such as house sitting with a few exceptions. When in doubt I will list each specific personal thank you note in both sections.
These personalized thank you notes worded for special people such as teachers, parents, godparents, coaches, bosses, neighbors, close family, extended family, bridesmaids, groomsman, pallbearers, clergy, hospice staff, and coaches. Also for notes specifically to say thank you to a dentist and thank you to a surgeon. (I got a special request. See how you can, too.)