Appreciation Quotes and Sayings
Enjoy these appreciation quotes, thank you sayings, and phrases! They're perfect for your thank you card wording or just to share with friends.
You can also find teacher appreciation quotes here and information on volunteer appreciation week here!
• Courtesies of a small and trivial character are the ones which strike deepest in the gratefully and appreciating heart.
• Let us learn to appreciate there will be times when the trees will be bare, and look forward to the time when we may pick the fruit.
• The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.
~The Dalai Lama
• You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.
• Appreciate everything your associates do for the business. Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They're absolutely free and worth a fortune.
• One we discover how to appreciate the timeless values in our daily experiences, we can enjoy the best things in life.
• Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
• When work, commitment, and pleasure all become one and you reach that deep well where passion lives, nothing is impossible.
• If you can't appreciate what you have got then get what you appreciate.
• The trouble with being early is that nobody's there to appreciate it, but then again if ur late everyone's there to be unappreciative . . . I guess that leaves being on time . . . but that's boring!
• He is rich who is content with the least; for contentment is the wealth of nature.
Next Thank You Quotes