Job Thank You Letter
Examples and Samples
The job thank you letter examples and samples below are perfect to thank your co-workers, bosses, and employees for various occasions such as retirement parties, leaving employment, get well soon cards, and more.
If you're looking for articles and information regarding job interview thank you letters
visit this page. More information on workplace thank yous
is here, and other thank you letters for work can be found on this office thank you note samples
page and this thank you for the bonus
page as well.Thank you for the job
(from employee leaving for other employment)
• I would like to thank you for making my time here at [place of employment] a true learning and growing experience. I will think back fondly on my time here with all of you. Thanks again. Thank for "get well soon" cards and flowers. (to co-workers after illness)
• Thank you so much for all of your get well cards, flowers and wishes. It really helpedmy spirits and inspired me to get well sooner. Thanks again.
Thank you attending retirement party
• Thank you so much for attending my retirement party. I cannot say enough good things about everyone here, and feel blessed to have worked here with such a great group of people. Thanks again.
Thank you for throwing retirement party.
• Thank you for throwing me such a beautiful retirement party. It’s with a heavy heart that I am retiring and leaving such a great group of people, but I am overjoyed at having had the opportunity to share my career with so many hard workers at this fantastic company.
Thank you for your service to our company. (Employee leaving from boss)
• Thank you for all of your great work and years of service that you have given to this company. We really couldn’t have gotten to where we are without you, and your presence will be sorely missed.
More Job Thank You Letter Examples
Return to Thank You Notes Home