Photo Thank You Cards
Photo thank you cards are great to say thank you for your business, weddings
, baby showers
There are tons of thank you cards
for you to choose from on My-Thank-You-Site.com plus personal thank you letter
wording and business thank you card
Below you'll also find some helpful photo tips to make your photo cards look their best.
Here are a few photo tips to help you with taking photos for your photo cards as well as posing for them.
• Wearing solid black colors, particularly for indoor or night photographs, ought to be avoided.
• Avoid bright lights behind you or the subject of your photograph.
• Use a medium or high quality resolution setting on your camera. Low resolution is great for sending Emails or on Facebook, because it saves uploading time, but for photo cards higher resolution allows you the highest quality printing.
• Don't use cell phone photos for your photo cards photo. It is unlikely they will be a sufficient resolution to print well.
• Hold your breath while taking the photograph (not when your pic is being taken LOL). Breathing often shakes the camera and blurs your photo.
• Practice makes perfect. Don't be afraid to pose in the mirror and practice having your photo taken in a photo booth or on your computer so you can find your best angles. It's fun, and you'll learn to look great in all your photos!
Next boxed thank you cards
Exit Photo Thank You Cards and
Return to Thank You Notes Home