Wedding Thank You Cards
This page of wedding thank you
cards is dedicated to different versions of the classic wedding gift thank you. The cards with the word "Thank You" written on the outside, photo cards and more.
The great thing about the classic cards below is that they are elegant, timeless, and useful. The leftovers can be used for other occasions. It makes them a great value.
Even though some of these cards are priced individually, they can be bought in quantities for cheaper than one at a time. The great thing is if you want to just buy an extra single card, you can, too.
For wedding thank you wording ideas, poems, sample notes, and other valuable thank you resources, visit our wedding thank you
More Thank You Cards
Next Wedding Thank You Wording A-to-Z
Love & Marriage Quotations
• “Marriage: Love is the reason. Lifelong friendship is the gift. Kindness is the cause. Til’ death do us part is the length.” ~Fawn Weaver
• "Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
• "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” ~Mignon McLaughlin
• "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." ~Lao Tzu
• “To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.” ~Robert Brault
• "So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day…" ~Ryan Gosling, The Notebook
• "Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable." ~Bruce Lee
• “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” ~Sam Keen
• "It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it." ~Tom Hanks, Sleepless In Seattle
• "Where there is love there is life." ~Mahatma Gandhi
• "Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?" ~Richard Bach